Cross Connection Control Training Classes
- (State of Tennessee) The Fleming Training Center: FTC offers Basic and Renewal Cross Connection Classes to water systems and personnel throughout Tennessee. FTC is located at 2022 Blanton Drive, Murfreesboro, TN 37129, phone: (615) 898-8090, fax: (615) 898-8064. Hours of operation: Weekdays 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Central Time. For more information and a registration form please visit their website.
- The Tennessee Association of Utility Districts (TAUD): Offers both three day Basic Backflow Certification and one day Renewal Backflow Certification Classes throughout Tennessee. Repair classes highlighting a different manufacturer each year are offered in Chattanooga, Jackson and Murfreesboro. Visit taud.org or call Brent Ogles at (615) 896-9022 for additional information or a complete listing of all classes.
- Knoxville Plumbing & Steamfitters, LU #102 Knoxville, TN Contact Wayne Summers, 1218 N. Broadway, Knoxville, TN 37917 - (865) 525-6305 or e:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plumbers and Pipefitters Local Union 572, 225 Ben Allen Rd., Nashville, Tennessee, 37207: Backflow Classes for Apprentices and Journeyman (615) 227-5542 for further information.
- Plumbers & Steamfitters, local # 43 JACT: Contact Woody Evens, 3013 Riverside Drive, Chattanooga, TN 37406, (423) 365-9972
- Plumbers Local Union #17: Offers training and repair classes. Contact Howard Burgess, Training Manager Memphis Plumbers JAC, e:email@example.com, (901) 368-0900, or (901) 299-6738.
- Backflow Control: Conducts Backflow Certification and Training: Classes for the States of Tennessee, Mississippi, and Alabama. Contact Roger Crane, 262 Boatner Rd, Potts Camp, MS 38659 - (662) 333-9007
- Memphis Light, Gas & Water: Offers recertification and repair classes. Contact David Wright, e:firstname.lastname@example.org, (901) 528-4449 or (901) 528-7757 for registration and fee information.
- The Tennessee Backflow Prevention Association (TBPA) Offers repair classes in the Fall. Contact Kent Bowman, TBPA East TN Director, e:email@example.com for availability and sign up. Classes are free for TBPA members. Non-members can become a member or pay for the class ($20) through PayPal with the button below.